1. Wholly Guacamole Snack Pack + Can of Albacore Tuna + 3 ak mak Crackers (high protein)
266 calories, 18g carbs, 13g fat, 26g protein, 584mg sodium, 0g sugar
Mix the guacamole and tuna in a container in the morning before you leave for work.
Tip: Try and find a store that sell the 100 calorie snack packs of Wholly Guacamole - my nearby store only sells the big container so when I'm at a different store that does carry the snack packs I usually buy 2-3 (a package contains 3 packs). These are perfect because they are each individually packaged and you can freeze them if needed.
2. 8 Almonds + Slice of Havarti Cheese
136 calories, 2g carbs, 12g fat, 7g protein, 120mg sodium, 0g sugar
3. 4 oz non-fat plain greek yogurt + Open Nature Cranberry Nut Goodness
210 calories, 27g carbs, 4g fat, 15g protein, 108mg sodium, 13g sugar
Tip: You can also add berries to this for a little extra deliciousness
|Greek Yogurt & Granola|
4. 1 Hard Boiled Egg
70 calories, 1g carbs, 5g fat, 6g protein, 65mg sodium, 0g sugar
Tip: I like to boil 5 eggs on Sunday so I have one ready to go every day of the week.
5. 2 scoops of Jarrow Whey Protein Caribbean Chocolate mixed with water (high protein)
210 calories, 12g carbs, 2g fat, 34g protein, 80mg sodium, 8g sugar
Tip: Buy a blender bottle and make sure this is always in your gym bag with 2 scoops of protein ready to go. Once your workout is complete you can fill up the bottle at the drinking fountain, shake & go!
6. 3 ak mak crackers + cucumber slices + Garlic & Herb Laughing Cow Cheese
111 calories, 15g carbs, 3g fat, 5g protein, 326mg sodium, 2g sugar
|Crackers, Cucumber & Laughing Cow Cheese|
What are your favorite healthy snacks?